Task Forces are smaller groups of network members that aim to perform collaborative activities on a specific topic, such as COVID-19 or social inequalities. Each Task Force is led by a coordinator, who oversees the activities and ensures progress towards the Task Force objectives and deliverables. Task Forces support the objectives of the Working Groups by facilitating tailored activities.
Task Forces perform concrete joint research activities on a well-defined topic. These activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Compilation of evidence on a certain topic
- Joint systematic literature review
- Elaboration of a joint paper based on GBD estimates
- Support of national burden studies
- Development of methods or guidelines
Task Forces perform their activities via online or face-to-face workshops. The outputs of these workshops are summarized via https://www.burden-eu.net/activities/workshops.
|COVID-19||Sara Pires, National Food Institute, DTU, Denmark|