The European Burden of Disease Network provides financial support for networking and capacity building activities that aim to support the objectives of our network. Interested in benefiting from these opportunities? Click here to join our network!
We provide financial support to organize dedicated events and to reimburse expenses related to participation to these events.
- Meetings bring together Working Group members and external experts
- Workshops provide a platform to discuss dedicated topics relevant for specific Working Groups or Task Forces
- Training schools provide tailored capacity building opportunities
- Webinars create opportunities for global exchange and discussion on burden of disease
Mobility of researchers and innovators
We provide financial support to individuals who wish to build capacity or transfer knowledge through in-person or virtual exchanges.
- Short-term scientific missions support individual mobility and capacity building by allowing researchers and innovators to visit an institution in another participating country
- Virtual mobility grants support capacity building and transfer of knowledge through bilateral/multilateral collaborations in a virtual setting
Presentations at external conferences
We provide financial support to individuals wishing to present their work or the network at external conferences.
- ITC conference grants support Young Researchers and Innovators from Inclusiveness Target Countries and Near-Neighbour Countries to attend international scientific conferences not specifically organized by the COST Action
- Dissemination conference grants support network members to present the network at external conferences
Other expenses supporting the Action
Dissemination and communication products
We provide financial support to disseminate network outputs and to communicate our objectives and activities to external audiences.
- Open access fees of scientific publications can be reimbursed for publications that support the network objectives and that have at least three co-authors from three different participating countries
- Website development and maintenance
- Various communication materials, such as flyers
Other expenses related to scientific activities
- Financial support to the Virtual Networking Support coordinator who is responsible for defining and implementing the virtual and hybrid networking strategy
- Expenses incurred by the Grant Holder when processing the payment of eligible expenses to beneficiaries